REGULATIONS KEEPING THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY OUT OF U.S.
1. Politicians often talk about wanting the United States to be the leader in new technology and innovation. How might regulations be preventing and/or helping this goal?
2. Is it more important to keep consumers safe or to have new technology in our country? Defend your answer.
3. What is “crony capitalism”? How does it apply to the topic in this video? Can you think of some other examples of crony capitalism?
4. Debbi Gibbs argues that today's regulations make it "difficult to be an innovator." What does she mean by this?
5. Do you want access to the latest technology? At what cost?