IF YOU WANT AMERICA TO FAIL, CHANGE NOTHING?
1. What does John Stossel mean when he says regulation kills prosperity? Do you agree? Defend your answer.
2. What was your reaction to Ryan Houck's YouTube video? What was the video trying to express? Did you agree with it?
3. What does freedom mean to you? Does anything threaten your freedom? If so, what?
4. Is environmental regulation too expensive or worth the cost? Defend your answer.
5. Houck argues there is little accountability in government. Is this true? Why does it matter if government is accountable?
6. Houck suggests that not changing anything about our government means America will fail. What does he mean by this and what are his reasons for thinking so? Do you believe these things will cause America to fail? Why or why not? What things help us succeed as a country? What could make us fail as a country?