ARE MILLIONAIRES CHAMPIONS OF FREEDOM?
1. Do you think rich people can be "champions of freedom?" Why or why not?
2. How do millionaires create wealth? Is it a benefit or a hinderance to have rich people in our society? In what way?
3. Can it be a good thing for people to fail because of the lessons they may learn? Why or why not? How does this relate to the free market system?
4. What does it mean to say "markets are people?"
5. Are you familiar with the author, Ayn Rand, mentioned in the video? If not, read a little about one of her best-selling novels, Atlas Shrugged, at Wikipedia. What do you think about her views on capitalism, wealth, and the heroic nature of wealth-creators?